Help connecting two receivers!

Username: Crowing

Post Number: 1
I have a Kenwood VR-507 as my main receiver and a Technics SA-EX300 as my second receiver used soley to get the sound from the Kenwood and power my outdoor speakers on my deck. I had a professional install all this the first time around alond with my surround system. I since had to rearrange everything to put the components in a TV stand and it's going to cost me to have them come back out.

I've got everything hooked up OK on the Kenwood, I just can't remember how he connected the Technics to the Kenwood to allow the sound from the Kenwood to go to my deck speakers.

From what I can remember it was a really simple connection. He had it so that when you push CD on the Technics it would play the sound from the DVD player hooked into the Kenwood. And if you hit TV/VCR2 on the Technics it would play sound coming from my cable box on Video2 on the Kenwood etc..

I have diagrams of the 2 systems here so you can see the connections: http://www.crashintojune.com/misc/

Any ideas on how to get this working would be greatly appreciated!! Let me know if you need more clarification.

Thanks,
Dave

« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us