Best Speaker System Period!!!

Username: Blndsoccer

Seattle, WA USA

Post Number: 1
My roomate and I are planning our room for next year, 19'x12'ish, so pretty small. We are looking at an 840 Watt Pioneer reciever(feedback welcome...), along with a Def Tech powered 650w super cube sub. We want a pretty decent speaker setup, including clairity, and performance, spacesaving, sweet looking. We've been checking out some boston's. We were thinking about some lo-profile towers, but aren't sure. We just want an amazing speaker system that can be heard/felt/and seen. Recommendations PLEASE!!!

Silver Member
Username: Gavincumm

Post Number: 213
well, for the best speaker system period, you are looking at upwards of $100,000 easy. I don't think you want to spend that much money.

In the mean time, take a look at the Paradigm Legend and Phantom tower speakers. They are really sweet sounding, with deep, tight bass that you can hear as well as feel. The Paradigm PW-2100 subwoofer will send pulses through your body when properly set up.

I will leave the surrounds up to you, but visit your local paradigm dealer to see what they have. I think you will like what you hear. Paradigm is known for having one hell of a great sound, at a killer price.

www.paradigm.com locate a dealer at the website
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us