5.1 PC Speaker set up

Username: Mdogg777

Post Number: 5
Hey I have a 5.1 setup on my pc speakers and I was wondering if there is a way to run my pc speakers into my reciever and watch movies on my tv through my PC speakers as opposed to having to watch movies in 5.1 surround on my computer.

Username: Mdogg777

Post Number: 6
I also have a really good subwoofer for my pc and i want to how i can use it on my existing home theatre so i dont have to buy another subwoofer.PLEASE HELP!

SantiagoLoaiza
Unregistered guest
The best option is using a VCR or your Cable Box and something like this http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/products/details/US/EN,CRID=2177,CONTENTID=100 36

Silver Member
Username: Daedilus

Post Number: 108
Do NOT run your pc speakers into your receiver, they are typically 3 ohm speakers. bye bye receiver.

If you are running a 5.1 sound card they usually have a digital output that can be run to your receivers digital input by means of a conversion cable.

Of course thats only if you already have a 5.1 speaker setup to go with your receiver.

sidney
Unregistered guest
i can only get one outlet on my soundcard to work but need three for my 5.1 speakers.i have swiched pc to 5.1 any ideas?

sidney
Unregistered guest
i can only get one outlet on my soundcard to work but need three for my 5.1 speakers.i have swiched pc to 5.1 any ideas?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us