Any difference??....Polk RM20 or RM6900??

Username: Bobwalt14

Post Number: 1
Hey guys, I'm trying to learn about Home Theatre packages and the two I'm looking at are the Polk RM20 & 6900. I can't really tell a difference beside the color. Does anyone know if there is a difference? Thanks for your help.

Silver Member
Username: Dmwiley

Post Number: 241
Check Polkaudio.com for specs.

Anonymous

Hey, funny I was considering the same two systems myself. There seem to be some striking differences between the two when I checked the website but I think I would go with the RM20 because the quality and build seems superior. I am still wondering how they really compare with sound quality. If someone could input here that would help. I do like them both

Username: Cdan

Ca Usa

Post Number: 2
the rm20 has a front firing 12" woofer....the 6900 is side firing. Basically the same system with different type of subwoofer and rm20 in darker color. Both sound great. The 6900 sub is eaiser to get behind the tv.

Username: Kja

Post Number: 4
side firing spooks me a little bit, since placement would put it within four feet of my front door and firing that direction. I can't find an RM20 set to test, but the 6900 sounded great. Is the Denon AVR3805 + DVD-1920 too much receiver/dvd for either of these sets? Couldn't test the system all togehter.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us