Help with choosing a sub

Username: Filmguy

Mumbai, Maharashtra India

Post Number: 3
hi guys..
i am planning to buy a sub. unfortunately here in india the choices in my medium size budget are stuck to :
1) klipsch rw-10 or 12
2) psb subsonic 5i

because of the lack of choices in products and their dealers and their limited knowledge which will leave me incapable of choosing on the basis of their demonstrations which will anyways take place in rooms of varying sizes and types, and on incorrectly setup subs i'll pretty much have to make my decision blindly and on the basis of the inputs of u guys. we dont het the choice of home demos and 30day return policy. so as many experiences with these subs will b helpful.

i wld say my mix wld be 60%movies (all kinds)and 40%music(primarily soundtracks/pop/rock/r&b.

my system : wharfedale diamond 8.2s are rated at 45hz+/-3db with a sensitivity of 86 db. i run them with a marantz sr4300 a/v reciever with a philips cd changer and pioneer universal player.my room size is 15x15x9.

thnx for yr help

Bad news I'm afraid!
Unregistered guest
You want a sub that will be good for music and films. Shop around a try different setups. You can always take the sub back if you don't like it.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us