Connecting receiver,tv,vcr,dvd & satellite together.

Username: Arby2004

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 1
I'm trying to connect my satellite, vcr, dvd tv to my receiver. The way I have it sat works, dvd I have sound no picture.

Silver Member
Username: Dirtfarmer

Alberta Canada

Post Number: 509
Sonya Arent
i think a lot of your question will be answer here i think lol you can all was ask again if not lol
https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-theater/113395.html

Blueballs
Unregistered guest
Sonya,
Not sure what receiver your using...does it have video switching? If yes...check to make sure your setup on DVD and TV are set to the type of connection your using...digital/s-vid/component etc...had the same problem with my new receiver..and it was simple setup on the DVD.

Unregistered guest
Does anybody knows how to connect a "JVC" Video Cassette Recorder HR-7500U to "DISH 322 Receiver?
(Dish 322 Receiver Dual-Tunner).

I tried but did not succeed.

Your advice is appreciated.

Silver Member

Alberta Canada

Post Number: 533
M. A. Mendz-Chacon
try here

Unregistered guest
Just purchased a GoVideo VR5940 Dvd recorder + VCR. Trying to hook up to a Scientific Atlanta HD8000 DVR (Time Warner cable)which goes into a HD Toshiba TV. Cannot find any diagrams that show connections to DVR's. I want to be able to do manual tapings of saved programs from the DVR. Any assistance will be greatly appreciated.

Unregistered guest
I need assistance with hooking up a Go Video VR5940 DVD Recorder + VCR to a HD8000 Scientific Atlanta (Time Warner cable) DVR. The DVR goes into a Toshiba HD TV. I want to be able to transfer saved programs on my DVR to the GoVideo. I see no diagrams utilizing a DVR. Any assistance will be appreciated.

Unregistered guest
I need instruction for connecting a go-video DVD/VCR combo model VR3930 to a HD Dish network receiver model 811 and to a Samsung LCD flat panel tv so that I can record directly from the tv and (records DVD to VCR and VCR to DVD also, but I believe this is inside the combo unit) I just can't seem to purchase the correct cables and get the correct instructions. Do I use red, green, blue or red, white , yellow? I appreciate your time and assistance. Thanks

Username: Betsyb

Burgettstown, Pa.

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!! I am trying to hook up dishnetwork with my dvd recorder and tv,,I have the tv working the dvd recorder will play a dvd, but when I try to record all I get is SNOW...email will help so I can print it out and sit behind the units. TY

Silver Member

Alberta Canada

Post Number: 597
Higlee and B.F. Ross
see if this site can not help you a little

Silver Member

Alberta Canada

Post Number: 598
marion bailey

have you train you dvd to find the channel you are trying to record from
just try this
on some dvd remoto, look up menu button
click on it
a screeen should come up and ther should be one line called setup, and then channel, then auro channel memory
all it does it find all the channel that you use on yoyu hook up with tv
i hook up a dvd vcr cobo once and everything work satellite and tv and dvd vcr and tv

but when i try to record off satellite to vcr dvd it would be noting
notil i did the above, auto channel memory , which memorizing all the channem you can use
then i could record
i bet something the same happening to you

also sometime when a person what to play a dvd, he has to change video mode on his tv remote on a button called tv/video

just a thought

david fletcher
Unregistered guest
boring old question to you experts probably but i need to know correct order to connect a tv ,skybox,dvd recorder & vcr. have av1 &av2 on bush tv 2 scarts on sky box,2 scarts on dvd recorder but only 1 scart on vcr.also what is correct sequence of connecting rf leads

Username: Pratiram

La habra, Ca U s a

I need help setting up connections between my ProScan 80 series TV,Panasonic receiver Model SA-HE200,DVD player,Cassett Deck,VHS player and Dish network Box(Satellite system). I called Panasonic ,Could not help.I will appreciate diagram if possible.Thanks
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us