Paradigm Cinema 110 Surround System

JimC
Unregistered guest
Can anyone add whether this is a worthwhile system for the money. Also, my room is 12x26, so I'm not sure if it will fill the room properly. I like the look of the system, the other I would consider is the Paradigm System2 which is a larger system all around.

Bronze Member
Username: Gavincumm

Post Number: 11
Honestly, while I like the cinemas, I would go with the system 2 in a room that size. I have Paradigm speakers myself and KNOW they are worth the money and then some. They can hold their oqn against many more expensive speakers without ever crying uncle.

go to your dealer and listen, as your ears are the best judge. It is just that IMHO the Cin 110 is too small to cover a room that size.

gavin

Bronze Member
Username: Gavincumm

Post Number: 12
thinking back on it, the cin 110 might be ok in there. The 70 and 90 would be too small.

The only real advice I can give you is to go to www.paradigm.com and locate your nearest dealer. Give them a call and see what they say.

All I can say is that Paradigms are excellent for the price.

gavin

New Paradigm User
Unregistered guest
I just put 110 front channels with a 110 CC and 70s for my rears (5.1 setup) into my Great Room, which measures 14'x26'. The have plenty of sound for that size room (and they sound fantastic for the price). If you were to get the Cinema 70 series, you'd be pushing it a little, but even they could do an reasonable job with a room that size.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us