How connect computer to HDTV set using a RGBHV input

Anonymous

Hello everybody,

I am trying to connect my computer PC to my TV HDTV rear projector.

I have already spent many hours to adjust the timing values in PowerStrip software and the picture it still not clear. I have already tried some standards but they don't work. The only fair picture I have is 640x480. So now I have enough to Powerstrip and I need help. (PS: I have already read some guide about Powerstrip setup)

So now I am asking:

1) Can somebody provide some good timing values in PowerStrip for my TV?

2) Can somebody come to my home (Iowa, Quad Cities) to setup this adjustment?

3) If not, what kind of external hardware I need to make this connection?
• with High definition resolution 1080i
• no wireless need
• Bi voltage 110-240 VAC
• Pal and Secam

My hardware:

1) Video Card: Chaintech AA5700UA GeForce FX5700 Ultra AGP 8X 128MB DDR Video Card w/TV-Out & DVI
2) TV: Mitsubishi VS-50111 5" 4/3 set; input RGBHV (I have also a component Y.Pb.Pr)
3) Connection: VGA to RGBHV breakout cable

Thanks so much for your help............Eric

Anonymous

I found a very helpful article at TechLore. There is a discussion page there if you still can't figure it out. The link to the article is here: http://www.techlore.com/article/10061/

Username: Utbasq

Post Number: 1
I have a Mits 60" HD ready with RGBHV inputs. I used a 15 pin monitor out to RGBHV adapter and set my computers resolution to 1080x720@30hz. My vid card is a GeForce 5200. You have almost the same set up as me so this should work for you. The only problem I am having is being able to shrink the picture down a little bit to fit the TV screen.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us