Teac lsr-100 any thougts

Username: Skylukewalker

Arlington , Wa

Post Number: 1
a couple of years ago I listened to a teac mini system at costco I do not remembe the model it had wood grain book shelf speakers and an unbelievable sound to it, the entire store seemed filled with the clean sound comming from these two speakers, ever since I have been trying to get a hold of these speakers, I recently found the teac lsr 100's ( http://www.dealtime.com/xPR-Teac_LSR100 )on sale I wonder of the quality I want speakers for my new home theater.

any thoughts

do you know model numbers of costco sold mini unit?
any info would be helpful.

or suggestions for inexpensive home theater speakers that will diliver great sound.

Unregistered guest
Hey sky. I purchased a Teac MC D80 from Costco about 4 years ago. It has to be the unit you were talking about with oak wood speakers w/black grills and the unit itself is a gold color. They quit making those units and went to the REF100. I don't think the sound is near as good. I have used my unit daily for the past 4 years and it is as good as the day I bought it and as you said, the sound is better than any shelf system I have ever heard regarless of the size of the speakers. Ocassionally you will see a used one listed on ebay and they usually go for a good amount.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us