Need help with the settings on my receiver.....Please :-)

Bronze Member
Username: Mjnoles1

Post Number: 24
Hi, first let me tell you what audio equipment I have. I own a Pioneer VSX-D514. I also purchased the speakers that go with the Pioneer HTD-540DV system. The front speakers are a 2 way system with a 10cm woofer and a 5.2cm tweeter, 6ohms and frequency range is 50 Hz to 20 kHz, center speaker is a 8.7 cm 1 way cone type with 6 ohms and 65 Hz to 20 kHz frequency range, surround speakers is a 8.7cm 1 way cone type system, 6ohms and 95Hz to 20kHz. The subwoofer that came with the speakers I did not want so I purchased the Subwoofer that came with the Pioneer htp-240 system. The powered Subwoofer speaker is 8 inches with the power Amp at a continuous Average Power Output is 100 watts min, at 28 ohms from 20 Hertz to 200 Hertz with no more than 1% total harmonic distortion and crossover frequency is 150 Hz.
I have everything set up but I would like some advice with the settings on the receiver. I already set all speakers to small. The front, center and Subwoofer is all set to 11ft from listening position with surround speakers set for 5 feet from listening position. I would like some help with the Xover setting as of now it is set at 150. I also would like some input on the LFE ATT setting which I have no idea what that setting is used for as of now I have it set to 0 but it can be set for 0db,10db or **db
The speakers I have set to + 7.5db for each speaker and the sub.

Thank you all for the help :-)

« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us