The A/V industry SUCKS and only cares about MONEY!!!

Anonymous

Am I the only one who's ridiculously FRUSTRATED at the utter crap that is the A/V industry today?? Who designs this mess?? Why is it that new digi TV's only have ONE dvi input, but I have THREE sources?? And why is it that no receivers accept DVI as an input for switching?? I don't want to shell out $$$ for a ghetto external switch box to switch between my DVI inputs!! That defeats the whole purpose of having ONE switch because the dvi switches only switch dvi and you're still left with audio switching!! And then on top of that good luck finding a dvi switch for 3 inputs!! And WHY is it that when you want to buy a dvd-audio player w/ IEEE1394 output, it Always has to have a high quality DAC with analog outputs??? If I'm buying a dvd-audio player w/ a IEEE1394 output for digital audio transfer, WHY in the world would I EVER want to use the analog outputs or the DAC inside the dvd-audio player??? What a waste of MONEY and space!! The industry and its products SUCK. Could it honestly be any more difficult to find nice A/V components WITHOUT the unnecessary BS involved!?! Probably not, because they don't exist! There's always either a load of unnecessary crap crammed into the products, or they lack common sense features that would be highly appreciated!! ARGH!!!

"You're fired!"

-frustrated

urmom
Unregistered guest
so f'in true dawg!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us