Logitech Z-680 DTS Decoder and PowerDVD Problem...

Username: Steveoakey

Halifax, Nova Scotia Canada

Post Number: 1
New to this forum, hello to everyone.

I was wondering if anyone has encountered this problem I am having, or if it is common with some DTS decoders.

I have the Logitech Z-680 Speakers, and I am using PowerDVD to play movies. I am using the S/PDIF connection with the onboard sound on my motherboard (ASUS P4P800E-Deluxe).

I just got the speakers a few days ago, and I was trying to enable DTS sound in a movie. When I enabled it, it worked fine. However, when I switched back to the menu od the DVD, the decoder on the speakers control box starting switching the effect back and forth from DD PL2 Movie to DTS Digital. It continued until I went back to the movie where it switched back to DTS.

This has happened with 2 separate DVD's, so I know its not a problem with the DVD. I've narrowed the problem down to PowerDVD, the Z-680 decoder, or my DVD drive (Pioneer DVD-RW DVR-108). Hence the reason I'm posting the problem here ;-) Anyone have any suggestions? Thanks!

Steve

Unregistered guest
My PowerDVD is giving the following error.

DVD-Video playback graph could not be built due to insufficient decoders.

Error Code: 8004027B

Anonymous

go to the powerdvd site you have to download a patch to fix up this prob its like a 9mb patch
or easily enough just download latest version of powerdvd

Unregistered guest
I have the "Error Code: 8004027B" but i have no idea where to find the patch on their website, can someone tell me what its called, or give me the link directly to the page. Dont mean to be thick but i just cant find it! please email me your reply! :D

Thank you

Ben

PyroATX
Unregistered guest
http://www.cyberlink.com/multi/download/dl_patch.jsp?dl_id=254&ProdId=1&lang=ENU
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us