Pioneer htd540 dv

Unregistered guest
I have been looking for a home theater system for a couple of days.I knew nothing when I started. Have tried to educate myself, learned a "few" things. Found that the Pioneer hdt540dv has all of the features that I'm looking for. Can't find any reviews though. Just wondering if anyone has heard one. I listened to one briefly in a store, I thought it sounded good. How about ease of hooking it up, etc. Also can you recommend a reputable on-line place to buy this. Any advice would be apreciated. Thanks.....Jack

Gold Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 2011
Where did you find this Pioneer?

Unregistered guest
Found it at Rex Tv & Appliances. They also have a web site @ Rexstores.com

Jacknsharon
Unregistered guest
Also...I just had another thought. I have a vcr and digital cable box hooked to my tv now. What inputs or outputs or whatever you call them, should I look for on the Home Theater system? Thanks

JoshT
Unregistered guest
I have this system. I bought it about 4 months ago at BestBuy. I have been very pleased. The 5 disc DVD changer works very well and the sound quality is good. I think that I paid $299. This was the best bang for the buck when I was looking. I like to seek out the best deal before making a purchase and I decided on this system. On a side note - I have decided on a new TV - the Sony 50WE655. I was beginning to lean toward the Hitachi 50V500 mainly due to the fact that it was a few dollars cheaper, but there is just something about the Sony that I like. Good luck with the Pioneer system, I would recommend it.

Anonymous

You can't go wrong with this system. For the money, far better sound than others in the price range, plus the 540 has progressive scan--the first in this model line to have it. Can be found for around $300 clearance.

Anonymous

You can't go wrong with this system. For the money, far better sound than others in the price range, plus the 540 has progressive scan--the first in this model line to have it. Can be found for around $300 clearance.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us