Ceiling speaker question

SPEAKER
Unregistered guest
I have completed my inwall/ceiling wiring and I am ready to get few in-ceiling speakers. I have shortlisted few speakers such as JBL HTIC, Infinity ERS110, Polk Audio etc There are lot of websites selling them as low as US$150, but I don't know whether the speakers are original or refurbished ones, despite their claims.

Can anyone recommend a reliable website who sells good ceiling speakers around US$150-200 range.

Thanks

Username: Will_i_am_1

Post Number: 7
I am looking to do the exact same thing with about the same budget. Please let me know what you find. Have you looked at the BIC America in-walls? I read that the BIC Acoustech are awesome for the price, but don't know about the in-walls like the MURO VI-38. They seem to be about the same price as what you are finding, but don't know how they compare.

Thanks,
Will

SPEAKER
Unregistered guest
I don't know much about BIC speakers. Ofcourse, I see them on various internet ceiling speaker sites which sell them at a reasonably low price.

It is true there are good speakers out there which are selling much less than the known brands such as JBL, Infinity, Polk etc. but I don't know how verify their claims and user reviews. The problem with ceiling speakers are that we can't change it often.

Please let me know if you come across any good ones at a budget price.

Thanks,

Username: Hayjor

Post Number: 2
Go to sounddesign.com. I bought Klipsch in wall and in ceiling from them, very prompt and very reasonable. Also look at Niles
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us