Help with hook up or technical help!! Sharp Aquos 37" & HK AVR 525 receiver

Username: Msvaughan

Post Number: 1
Thanks in advance for ANY help, that anybody may be able to provide.

Bought a Sharp Aquos 37" LCD TV this week. First I do have it hooked up, but I think the picture should be 100 times clearer than it is. It has 2 Analog Cable TV inputs (A & B) and one Digital Cable input. I have Bellsouth Americast Digital Cable, but when run the input into the digital input and search channels it will not pick it up any of the channels. When I turn off the my cable box and just run the tv and cable in analog,I of course only get about 75 channels which come in pretty clear. Then when I turn on the Digital cable box, (Yes I have the TV on channel 3 correctly) the picture is worse than in analog. I talked to customer service at Bellsouth and their answer was, it shouldn't be like that. I said Yes I know but they could not provide any other support to fix it. ANY Suggestions?

Secondly, I have a HK AVR 525 receiver and want to rid myself of the center channel. The TV can support it, it has a center channel composite input, but when I connected that to the HK receiver in both the spots, but not sound. Any help there?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us