Speakers for H/K 325??? Under $500 with Sub???

Anonymous

I really like the H/K 325. With the cost of it around 500, I would like to supply it with speakers for about the same price, sub included. Small speakers are fine, not really looking at towers. Moving to a new house soon, so space may/may not be an issue. Anyone have any suggestions with this combination???

Unregistered guest
Anon,
I have a HK 325 and Infinity Entra Point Five System which was rated as a best value. Price at Crutchfield now is $499. They also have two additional speakers for rear surrounds at 159 for a pair. So for $659 you get a good center channel, 6 surround speakers and a 150 watt 10" sub. My wife wanted small speakers and these are only about 8" high but they weigh 6 lbs each (8 ohms also). IMHO, the Infinity sounds great with my HK 325 since the speakers are bright and the HK is fairly mellow. Make sure you get good speaker wire like 12 or 14 gauge from a location like partsexpress.com. The sound fills my 18X30 great room. I picked up the HK at onecall.com for $441 + shipping. So the whole system cost me about $1200 including speaker wire and plugs.

Username: Edison

Post Number: 184
These sound better to me.

http://www.cambridgesoundworks.com/store/category.cgi?category=ht_package

« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us