3 piece system - affordable solution to good sound!

Username: Edison

Post Number: 162
I saw many posts complainging about the quality of music on their surround receivers. Most surrounds don't do music very well.

NAD and upper model onkyos do - according to the pros, and they are right. This one got receiver of the year award -

http://etronics.resultspage.com/display.php?p=Q&ts=dynamic&w=sa-wm200

This 3 piece setup sounds good for music to me. It was what I was looking for all this time upgrading and spending a lot. I couldn't believe I found what I was looking for in such a affordable setup.

Since the bass is separate from this small bookshelf speaker, it gives the mid a chance to shine, giving it a pleasant clarity - want to turn it up as soon as I come home.

I was so happy I was on my feet dancing for an hour - which is not often. It would be good to exercise to - I forgot the difficulty of physical work, and enjoyed the work out.

I wanted to share this discovery with those who are still unsatified with their music setup.

Hope you enjoy it as much as I do, and get you up and exercising which we can all use...

Anonymous

a great alternative sub would be a HSU STF-1 (see www.hsureasearch.com). This is $299 and a really great cheap sub!

You can also get very high current Harman Kardon apps on closeout from Onecall (either the HK AVR 325 or 525) for $400 - $550 and these are great amps that are sound great and are rated truely. NAD's are also great sounding amps.

Anonymous

a great alternative sub would be a HSU STF-1 (see www.hsuresearch.com). This is $299 and a really great cheap sub!

You can also get very high current Harman Kardon apps on closeout from Onecall (either the HK AVR 325 or 525) for $400 - $550 and these are great amps that are sound great and are truely rated specs, not fake marketing numbers. NAD's are also great sounding amps.

« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us