Orb Speakers

VincentH
Unregistered guest
Heard lots of good things about these speakers.
I was wondering if there are any photos available whitch show the speaker without the grill (or maybe some cut away illustrations).
Does anybody knows what "brand" speaker (cone/magnet) is used. I assume they are not making there own cone/magnets.

Thxs
Vince

L'Wood
Unregistered guest
Vince, in searching out an alternative to the Bose speaker, as I've never understood the rage, I came across them but haven't heard them. Their website is www.orbaudio.com. They do give a 30 day warrenty, price is reasonble, and frankly I'm almost compelled to give them a try.

Bronze Member
Username: Kano

Post Number: 26
The new branded "Xbox" surround system uses Orb speakers technology. Similar to the Omni speakers that retail at $1700, the Xbox system includes 5 sattelites and a sub with the amplifier included. It also can be later expanded to 7.1 surround through an expansion slot. Software upgraded for better DSPs are also incorporated. At $500 it looks to be a great value.

Made by Spherex Inc.

JOEdi
Unregistered guest
I don't think those speakers are made by Orb. I think they are just other round speakers.

Username: Darkoconsuela

Houston, Texas USA

Post Number: 1
a friend of mine has an Orb system and it rocks. I was amazed by the imaging from such a small speaker. I think the sub was awesome, it really rounded out the sound nicely.

Epic
Unregistered guest
Thumbs up for Orb Audio! I think the word is out about their sound, but if anyone has ever dealt w/ the company, you know their service is awesome. I broke one of the speakers (clearly my fault) and one of the owners of the company returned my phone call and offered to replace it at a tiny fraction of it's cost. Customer service is becoming a long forgotten art...
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us