Amp help

guy that needs help
Unregistered guest
i have 2 6.5 inch sony xplode speakers 220 watts max, 55 rms and 2 12 inch pioneer subs 500 watts max, 150 rms, all in the back of my car and i was wondering what amp i should buy, hopefull in the 200$ range (canadian), and i would also like to know all the specifics and details on what i need. so if ne one has timee to help me it would be hugely appreciated. thank you

Silver Member
Username: Myrantz

Post Number: 641
Try the Car Audio section where someone who cares might help you.

nout
Unregistered guest
It's a prank, I'm pretty sure about it.
Two threads already have been wasted with the same question and same answer: try Car Audio Forum.

Gold Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 1473
Some folks just don't read closely enough.

Hey nout, did you find a car for your Kenwood yet, LOL!

nout
Unregistered guest
I was thinking of building some kinda power supply and transformer on my bicycle wich will be powered by spinning the wheels. Connect the Kenwood amp and when I ride really fast I don't have to use my iPod;)
Hmmm...I forgot the headphones socket...

nout
Unregistered guest
And the source...where will I listen to? Noise from an amp.
Tricky stuff, hifi and all...

Gold Member

Post Number: 1481
just make sure you have an excellent ground for that stuff...

nout
Unregistered guest
I don't have, I was just kidding.
I must have put it a bit too seriously LOL
Just the idea alone: riding really fast to hear some music what's the point of that? No thanks.
I don't even have an iPod it was just to illustrate the total nonsense of this idea: why connect a power supply etc on a bike to listen to music when you have portable stuff that works just fine?
If I would be this technical I could built myself a nice amp or tweak some stuff I have and not riding a bike with transformer and power supply like a complete moron! :-)

Gold Member

Post Number: 1484
Yeah, I know:-)
Just adding to the silliness of it all!
But you know, we can probably squeeze a few milliamps out of those mini generators you attach to the tires, hmmm, the possibilities are staggering!LOL

nout
Unregistered guest
Sorry for that, I was afraid you got the wrong impression of me being a total geek!

Finally: P*mp Your Ride! (I wasn't allowed to spell the complete word ???) Ever seen on MTV? Add some speakers and LCD screen on the steer, a subwoofer up your pants, a Sony Playstation on your lap and some nice bling bling chrome wheels. (Un)fortunatly nobody will see you because you have to bike too fast to keep everything going.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us