Axiom m3 good for rock and metal?

Anonymous

I heard klipsch are good for rock but surprisingly I found athena outperform klipsch at bestbuy.

any recommendations?

Bronze Member
Username: Ben805

Post Number: 19
the Axiom's titanium tweeters and aluminum woofers should do fine with rock and heavy metal stuff, their stuff are much better than anything you could find at BestBuy or Circuit City.

Bronze Member
Username: Danman

Post Number: 70
Axioms are good for ALL music. These speakers easily blow away so many that are over-hyped!

Bronze Member
Username: Danman

Post Number: 71
Before I forget.........If you are one of those that expect fake sound and boosted bass, I would suggest that you look for something else such as JBL or (heaven forbid!) BOSE! Axioms only produce true sound. Those of us that have them, usually have a good sub that you don't hear, only feel as the AXIOMS will blend well if your system is set up properly. In other words, they offer high end sound without the high end price that outmatch many at 3 times the price.

Gold Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 1392
Let's start with a budget and what receiver/power amp are you using???

Anonymous

receiever is yamaha htr5760.

budget for main speakers: 250-400

thanks

Anonymous

oh, and I like good heavy bass. I understand I need a sub for that but that is not within my budget for next 3 months.

thanks

Bronze Member
Username: Ben805

Post Number: 22
in that case, skip the M3 and get the M22ti, $400 shipped to your door, it play louder and more bass to get you by for awhile till you add the sub.

Gold Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 1395
The M22Ti, unfortunately will probably not supply enough bass for your taste, but then again so do most decent bookshelves.
Try out this pair for $328...
http://www.ascendacoustics.com/pages/products/speakers/cbm170/cbm170.html
and save money for a nice HSU or SVS subwoofer...if you want good heavy bass this will rock.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us