Problem trasferring to Real player v10

Unregistered guest
I have recently updated my real one player to real player v10 and am now having big time problems transferring files to my MZ-N10

Some files transfer normal but whenever I try transferring .rm or mp3pro files the transfer starts until the file is at 89% and then the program just freezes at that step.
I never had this problem with real one player

The problem now is that I can't even go back to Real One after upgrading to real player 10, and actually I don't want to because real player 10 is just way so much better than real one

Help me out guys please :-)

cheers and thx in advance for any help :-)

Unregistered guest
Dear sir,
please be good enough to inform that
My real player 10 not working allwayes
Error Error...
Help me out Pls
Thank,s selvarajan

Username: Kazba

Post Number: 1
I can't seem to access any video footage via the net through real player V10. It says I am not connected and I am working off line but I am contected, Help?

Unregistered guest
I have a strange problem. Real player file working in Nokia phones do not play in PDA2K ..Is there any remedy please!

Yeah, notREAL PLAYER never was popular with me. What is it? I have never had a need for it. I tried a few files with it ages ago and have an old player still on my puter, but in the last four years, I have had absolutely no reason to use it. Who wants their files in some obscure .rm format? I don't. If I remember correctly, it was nothing but REAL advertising. I don't think it's stable. Use .mpg, mpeg, .avi .mov and other formats I say! ...later dudes !!! Zak

George bush suckin
Unregistered guest

George bush suckin on cheneys caramel-colored jonson

Top Deals

Loading, please wait...

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts