Anyone knows the "Acoustic Monitor" brand Floorstanding speaker ?

Username: Look4sun

Post Number: 2
Helo,
I wonder if anyone knows or may have any experience with the "Acoustic Monitor" brand Speaker ?
There are many series such as Acoustic Monitor AM7 (3 way) and AM5. This was a United Kingdom speaker made.
I try to look over the internet but seem they don't have any official site and any review either.
But one my local store do sell this AM7 and AM5. So, please somebody help me by give me the experience with the speaker. Thanks

Jon6532
Unregistered guest
Hey,
Just was looking for their website myself and I stumbled upon this site. I don't have those specific models, I own the PSM 1250's. I think these are older models but they sound excellent even at high volumes. Seems to be well built. Solid, have controls to adjust the tweater and midrange speakers.
I was actually looking to see how much these went for when new and possibly what they would be worth now. If anyone has anymore to add to this I would appreciate it.

Bronze Member
Username: Look4sun

Post Number: 13
Glad to hear that someone there still know this ACOUSTIC MONITOR speaker.
There is only one in my local store that sell that speaker and it offer complete series from the AM Series to the Reference Series.
My surprise is when I take a look at the specs, it has a wider frequency response (down below to 30 HZ to 20KHz) and with good build quality (the mid range drive made of Kevlar material), and heavy compare to other speaker class (one AM can weight to 25 Kgs).
SO, I really appreciate anybody can submit or tell us the Acoustic MOnitor Speaker. Oh yes, this speaker is made in United Kingdom.

Thanks alll.........
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us