Polk Audio RTi10

Unregistered guest
Hey, wanted to get feedback on what people thought of these speakers. A store next to my house has them on clearance for $450.00 which seems like a pretty good deal. I'm looking to use them with the Harman/Kardon AVR-630 or 7300. Would that combo be decent? Please advise! Thanks very much.

Gold Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 1156
Go grab them. A great bargain for a great set fo speakers.

Silver Member
Username: Elitefan1

Post Number: 559
I agree. Get them before they are gone. $450 is a steal.

Unregistered guest
okay. one thing to note when buying or pricing speakers. make sure it says "pair" and not "each" haha. i thought it was too good to be true. oh well. now that thats out of the way, what are your opinions of the polk audio line? how do the RTi's compare to the LSi's? are the RTi 12's better than the 10's? anyone w/ info on these speakers, step forward and take the mic. thanks.

ryan

ps. anyone in orange county know of a good audio video shop where i can demo some product with people who know what they're talking about - not people who are making minimum wage and taking ESL classes in night school? (ie circuit city, goodguys)

Silver Member
Username: Edison

Glendale, CA US

Post Number: 470
You can do better than Polk for a little more - especially if you were looking at the upper Lsi models.

This is a good shop - he is an Asian but speaks English and knows the stuff - and is kind - let's you play with his toys so you can decide un-pressured.

http://www.partsexpress.com/webpage.cfm?&DID=7&WebPage_ID=3

They have discounts on refurbished and old stuff- check them out.

Silver Member
Username: Edison

Glendale, CA US

Post Number: 471
Sorry about the link -
Here is the right one.

https://dmc-electronics.com/Default.htm

Anon
Unregistered guest
Not much is said about Polk speakers in this forum but I can tell you they are very good, not the best out there but for $1600.00 (Pair) the RTi12 are a very pleasant surprise. Bass, Mediums and Treble are very well balanced and yes they are much better than the 10's. As for the LSi series yes, they sound better the RTi's and they should at that price, still, imho both are excellent speakers.

« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us