I <3 this forum

shank
Unregistered guest
I just wanted to say thanks to everyone that participates in this forum. I've been reading these forums the last few weeks as I'd been looking for speakers and am super happy with my purchase. I couldn't of done it w/o you guys. Thanks for being such a civil and friendly forum.

Oh, and I purchased a pair of Klipsch RF-25's on my $800 budget. I love these speakers and they go quite well with my polk psw303 subwoofer and the H/K AVR230. (I'm a klipsch + H/K fan for life now, amazing how clear the sound is, at least in my very limitted home audio experience)

Thanks again guys, and keep up the debating and counseling!

Gold Member
Username: Kegger

MICHIGAN

Post Number: 1025
shank you have in my oppinion a very good combination.

should give you plenty of volume and a clean crisp tone.

excelent for movies!

bradford
Unregistered guest
klipsch and h/k good combo!

Silver Member
Username: Robertinchico

Post Number: 170
I find the mental excersize of a given stereo budget (large or small) and the selection of the optimum performing "bang for the buck" equipment to be one of the most satisfying leisure time activities a goin'. Then when you get the system together and are happy - that's just too good for words!

Bronze Member
Username: Shank

Pittsburgh, PA

Post Number: 11
yes it is fun. I think i've already decided on my next upgrade, a SVS subwoofer. Our center channel really needs to go, but I don't really care that much sense i listen to music 90% of the time and I don't really care too much about the sound quality of the center channel so long as I can hear the dialog. (was that a run-on?)

/me starts saving up the pennies
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us