Int. Amp advice for MK speakers w/ sub

Username: Sundaymanoa

Kaneohe, HI United States

Post Number: 4
My MK LCR-55s and VX-75MKII sub are in and I'm in need of an integrated amp to match. Something musical only, for Steely Dan, Norah Jones, Buena Vista, Pink Floyd, Hawaiian Slack Key, Segovia...
Our local dealer carries NAD 320BEE and 352, most others are Circuit City-type or very high end. My buy is soon. Any wise words? Thanks.

kenrick
Unregistered guest
Hi everyone, I lent my speakers, the logitech z-340, to a friend and he blew the sub while blasting music. The thing is I have a mtx 70w, 4 ohm sub at home so I went ahead and cracked the sub's casing and replaced the 25w 4 ohm speaker. Now the problem is the in built amp only sent about 25w of power to the sub so i know that the new speaker, which is now playing even lower bass, louder bass is not performing anywhere close to its true potential. So what i would like to do is to get help with increasing the total power to the sub by changing or removing a resistor on the amp that is built in the sub.

Silver Member
Username: Edison

Glendale, CA US

Post Number: 440
NAD 320bee is a good one - get it if you like the sound.

But that one doesn't have a sub out connection - which is better way of connecting it.

This one does - onkyo 8511
Search for it on ebay for good deals if you want one with a sub out.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us