Need your suggestion to buy a TV sound system.

Username: Kathyjhall

Post Number: 1
Hi Everyone,

Our tv sound system was damaged last week, and we are planning to buy a new one.
We need a tv sound system that sits directly under TV and delivers better sound with a single connection and it will be convenient if it have easy bass adjustments and low weight. Our neighbor bought bose® solo 15 tv sound system from a shop called Bay Bloor Radio, and he said it contains all the criterias which I specified. Before making a decision I want to know your opinions about it. If any one had this bose® solo 15 tv sound system in home, then please post a review here.

Platinum Member
Username: Jan_b_vigne

Dallas, TX

Post Number: 18048

Opinions on Bose products vary, just as opinions on any one brand are variable through out the mass market. Generally, when someone is shopping for a new AV component there are considerations beyond audio performance. The best thing I can tell you given the information you've provided is to go shop for a soundbar. The price and the performance of soundbars covers a wide range from low end to high end companies producing such products.

Gold Member
Username: Magfan

Post Number: 3238
One thing for certain.
Soundbar quality and 'fidelity' goes up drastically with cost. Some have optical input which you run FROM sets with optical OUT. Wireless sub is a plus but you better check out adjustibility beforehand.

Going for an audition / listen beforehand AND knowing what connections you have available will save lots of downstream nuttiness.

Top Deals

Loading, please wait...

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Top Deals

Forum Help

Follow Us