How to hook up Two sound systems

Username: Cheezyboi

Post Number: 1
How do you hook up to sound systems So that they play the same music but from one input? Two outputs one input? I heard that you could do it by setting them both to the same FM station. From there I'm not sure what to do. Do I need to get new equipment to finish the job? Or is just a new app on my phone that I need to get? Please help thank you

Platinum Member
Username: Jan_b_vigne

Dallas, TX

Post Number: 17923

Sorry, I don't understand your question. Are you trying to get one source player to feed a signal to two amplification systems? Unless your source player has the ability to output FM frequenices, tuning to an FM channel won't get you there. What does your phone have to do with your thinking here? Is the phone one of the systems you want to send the signal to? What is the source player you want to use in this system?

Gold Member
Username: Superjazzyjames

Post Number: 2265
Are you trying to play one source through 2 amp and speaker combos? If so, you can run a pair of interconnects from the record output of which ever amp (receiver, integrated or stand alone preamp) the source player is connected to, to the other amp. Just make sure your record output is set to "source" if it has the ability to allow you to record one source while listening to another. If you have a mulizone receiver you can use the zone 2 or 3 output for this as well.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us