Help! Center Channel Speakers to Match with NAD T752 & Vandersteen 2cis

Alan
Looking for an affordable (very affordable) CC speaker to match soon to be purchased NAD T752's and Vandersteen 2ci (fronts) and Canton (rears). Yeah, I know, I should stick with one brand, but HT was an after-thought and I have all this stuff lying around. Thanks.

G-Man
Very affordable means different things to different people. Do you mean $150, $250, $350, or more than $500?

Ascend Acoustics has an excellent center--the CMT-340C at $298. Comes in textured black and you buy it online and can return it within 30 days. Great flat response--excellent for dialogue.

Another online manufacturer--Axiom--has 2 good centers that also have a 30 day return policy. The VP100 for $220 and the VP150 at $350.

There are certainly cheaper and much more expensive ones, depending on the manufacturer.

Alan
Thanks G-Man. I mean about $150 to $200. Thanks for the recs. I will look into them.

I have a pair of Vandersteen 2ci speakers and just bought a B&W LCR600 center channel to go with it. I've only had it three days, but it was a demo model and already broken in. It sounds great with the Vandersteens. But it retails for $500. You can sometimes find discounts, but I still paid $450 for the demo. I also listened to the B&W LCR60 for $350, but didn't like it nearly as much.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us