TURNTABLE RUNNING FAST

Username: Marquess13

Post Number: 1
DEAR SIR , I HAVE PURCHASED A NEOSTAR NTCDIV , IN THE LAST FEW WEEKS AND EVERYTHING IS FINE BUT UNFORTUNATLY THE TURNTABLE WHICH IS BELT DRIVEN IS RUNNING TOO FAST, I HAVE LEFT EMAILS TO THE SERVICE DEPT FROM WHOM I BOUGHT . BUT I HAVE HAD NO RESPONSE SO FAR , COULD YOU PLEASE ADVISE , DO YOU THINK I NEED A NEW BELT ? BRIAN PETERS

Platinum Member
Username: Jan_b_vigne

Dallas, TX

Post Number: 16958

Are you asking for asistance from us? Or, just letting us know about a retailer who doesn't offer after the sale service?

You don't need a new belt. Belts alone won't suddenly make a table run fast.

How fast is "fast"? A small amount, or, at like 45RPM? Check that you have the belt in the correct position on the motor hub and that you haven't accidentally bumped any controls. Since I've never heard of the table manufacturer or model, this table is likely to be a component which has been OEM'd by another mantufacturer and then had the "neostar" label stuck on. You might look around the web to see whether you can find a similarly looking table from another manufacturer more commonly known to produce tables who might have built the neostar.

Gold Member
Username: Magfan

USA

Post Number: 2642
50hz motor running on 60hz?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums