Can i add a home cinema processor to my amp

Username: Callum

Post Number: 1
Hi i am new to separates and about 6 months agao bought myself a Yamaha ax596 amp but was wondering if i could connect a home cinema processor to it so i could could have 5.1 surround sound and use my yamaha amp to drive my two main speakers. But as i am only 14 i dont have lots of money for killer equpment.

Post Number: 2
Does anyone know if Eltax is a good make of budget speaker this will only be a tempoary as next year i will be buying myself a pair of mission m35 speakers. At the moment i have an old pair of tensai speakers which are on the verge of blowing up and until i get my mission speakers i need some cheap half decent speakers to do me in the meanwhile and i dont have much money. Could someone please help?

Post Number: 3
oops sorry i didint know there was a seprate section for speakers.

Silver Member
Username: Soccer

Post Number: 241
Nevertheless, try Energy sets (Canadian), could be cheaper

Post Number: 6
i had a look at energy sets and from what i can see they are more expensive but what i want out of a speaker is loudness i love loud music so i tend to get a speaker with 10,12 or 15 inch woofers but dont want to get PA speakers like i did before my tensai speakers now those really did go loud. But they were over a metre high and 75cm wide EACH. I also just saw some wharfedale zaldek z2000 speakers which look nice but are they any good??

Silver Member
Username: Soccer

Post Number: 245
Well, I don't know the z2000, but I can tell you the Energy LS-26 plays much louder than its looks...
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us