Stereo music listening: Sub or no Sub?

Pete
Unregistered guest
Currently driving a pair of Paradigm Studio 60's with NAD 762. I listen to a lot of music and am wondering people's opinions about encorporating a subwoofer (Paradigm PDR-10) with stereo listening or is it better to just use 2 channel system with Sub only for home theatre use. Just looking for opinions.

Silver Member
Username: Elitefan1

Post Number: 517
Pete,
Sorry to say, but it depends on your speakers. I am not sure you need a sub with the 60's but if you get a Paradigm sub I would suggest the PS1000 or 1200. They are the suggested subs with the Studio series.

dong
Unregistered guest
Hi. Im just wondering if the T762 has bass management for analog input (or FM) in stereo mode. Cause the T753 doesnt have. Vocals and other instruments come out from the sub with this mode. Im using a home made sub driven by and old power amp. That means the receiver do the filtering. Thanks

dong
Unregistered guest
Hi. Im just wondering if the T762 has bass management for analog input (or FM) in stereo mode. Cause my T753 doesnt have. Vocals and other instruments come out of the sub with this mode. Im using a home made sub powered by an old amp. This means the T753 do the filtering. Thanks
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us