Parametric equalizer

Humaid Ahsan
hi...im an audio enthusiast, or think i am. Im about to buy an equalizer and im not sure whether to buy a parametric equalizer or the graphic equalizer.The parametric one is from Technics (SH-GE90) while the graphic is the EQ-70 from Yamaha.
Pleaze help,
Humaid Ahsan

Humaid Ahsan
technics SH-GE90 vs. Yamaha Eq-70

Anonymous
why not have a look at kenwood i think they do a combi

Anonymous
Check out rane product they have several that may diserve looking at. Just for your info Rane is a professional line for the recording and playback industry.

Anonymous
Why don't you think about a combi mixer? I don't know your budget, but one of the ultraverybest equalizers all around the world is the BEHRINGER ULTRACURVE. Totally digital, with capacity for memorizing 100 diferent equalizations, 31 cuts for channel in graphic and a very good parametric. You can also connect it a special omnidireccional microphone for getting automatic real-time equalization. It's not very cheap in "rude" budget, but its relation prize/quality is unbeatable. As a matter of fact, you get with it a real buck for your money with it.

Anonymous
Yeah, Kenwood has some good model of combi graphic & parametric equalizer. Matt black finish. I think it has been discontinued very recently, about one or one-and-a-little year ago, perhaps two. I don't know its name/reference, but it won't be very difficult for you surfing it by Internet.

I think it has about 20-21 cuts in graphic mode, and it's not bad in parametric mode also.

Omar
Hey, if you go graphic then you should check out the Klark Teknik DN-360 eq which I believe is the best around. I've been playing shows with big time artist and always like to peek over at their racks and this eq is the one I see everywhere I look.

Anonymous
hi anybody know how to hook up denon avr 3200 with audio control RIALTO equalizer????

Unregistered guest
Previous Post by anonymous Oct 31 2003
Re: Set up Denon AVR 3200 and Audio Control rialto equalizer.

I have the same problem on how to hook it up. anybody know??

I
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us