Hawk,g-man ,elite,and guys who knows please help me

Username: Cardosao

WOODBRIDGE, VA USA

Post Number: 5
does anybody knows any good thing abot yamaha ns-777?i got it paired with onkyo sr 800 for my mains .center is klipsch sc3 .surround are onkyo speakers.i am thinking about buy an outlaw 9100 as amp. and confine my onkyo as pre/pro.will that help me?right now my sistem souds ok i just want improve it.

bruno cardoso
Unregistered guest
helloooo

J. Vigne
Unregistered guest
You have to tell us how you want to improve the system and what you expect you will achieve if you replace the amp.

BRUNO C ARDOSO
Unregistered guest
i want to hear more sound from my surround speakers (back and side)even on low volumeBUT I DO NOT WANT TURN IT ALL WAY UP AND GET DISTORTION..

b runo
Unregistered guest
helooo

Silver Member
Username: Gdawg

Canada

Post Number: 107
My Recomendation, if anything, is to upgrade the center and rear speakers to matching "timbre".

Matching Yamaha Speakers(a musical, fast, forward warm speaker)with Klipsch (very forwards and bright) and Onkyo(dry, non-musical, cheap speaker) is not going to sound the greatest, as well as they will all play at different levels.

Are you running a sub? do you listen to music more than you watch movies? how much do you want to spend?...etc. etc.

ABC
Unregistered guest
b runo spend your $900 on speakers

i said that befors but you don't listen

your front speakers cost $250 or less

why do you want to spend another $900 on an amp

when you got a good receiver

« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us