Low Quality inside H/K Receiver?

MZ
Unregistered guest
Hi everybody,

I have a avr 430 harman/kardon. In a german Board ( i am from germany) is a big discusion going on because some poeple claim their are low Quality electronic inside H/K Receivers. How is the "trouble rate" with H/K in this board? Do you know anything about the Quality of H/K Receiver or reports of more trouble with H/K than other Receivers?

Thanks for a reply!

J. Vigne
Unregistered guest
HK is generally regarded as very good consumer oriented product with good reliablity and sound.

Silver Member
Username: Billdashill

Post Number: 103
Lately, quality is an issue with many mass market HT receiver companies. The older receivers were better built with better parts inside. The more features the less quality is their mantra nowadays. It's not an H/K issue, rather an industry issue.

Bronze Member
Username: Drumsuck

St. johns, Newfoundland Canada

Post Number: 36
I have an HK 2-channel reciever, the 3380. I had some quality issues with the first one that I bought, but the store replaced it and this unit is fine.

The only issue that I have with HK products is that the RCA jacks seem to be somewhat unstable in their attachment. I have a couple of pairs of Monster interconnects which are tight-fitting cables, and the RCA jacks start to wiggle after a while.

MZ
Unregistered guest
Yea, thats what I was thinking too, its probably not an H/K issue rather it is an issue of the whole industry. Sometimes the internet can be a source of desinformation.

Thanks for your replies!

J. Vigne
Unregistered guest
What did we win?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us