I NEED HELP

Username: Spanky

Post Number: 1
hey this is my first time using this site im 16 years old and i need a system that domes. im thinking 2 12inch alpine type R's.i already boight an ecplise 1100 2 channel amp. do you think that 550 into each sub is to much...will it blow?

J. Vigne
Unregistered guest
It should! ?

Username: Spanky

Post Number: 8
do u even kno what ur talking about

J. Vigne
Unregistered guest
ishud

Anonymous

im sorry, but you need to know a little bit more than just the size of the speakers, and the wattage coming out of your amp. how many ohms are your speakers producing? how many ohms can your amp handle? are you going to bridge the amp or not? how are the speakers wired together, parallel, or series? what im trying to say, is that you can't make any rational decisions, and/or explanations via the information you have supplied.

Unregistered guest
Posted on Friday, July 16, 2004 - 09:28 am:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
im sorry, but you need to know a little bit more than just the size of the speakers, and the wattage coming out of your amp. how many ohms are your speakers producing? how many ohms can your amp handle? are you going to bridge the amp or not? how are the speakers wired together, parallel, or series? what im trying to say, is that you can't make any rational decisions, and/or explanations via the information you have supplied.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us