Walmart Durabrand Surround Sound

Anonymous

I heard that for 50 bucks I could get awesome surround sound at Walmart. My friends say it would put most systems to SHAME plus its a cool silver which matches my 13 inch big screen tv. You guys should jump on the bandwagon, sell your overpriced audio stuff and get with the Durabrand program!

Silver Member
Username: Sem

New York USA

Post Number: 167
You need new friends.

Silver Member
Username: Buckeyeshine

Post Number: 102
LOL!!!!!

Silver Member

Post Number: 105
LOL!!!!!

Silver Member
Username: Johnny

Missouri

Post Number: 374
Yeah, my friends were telling me about a great car called a Pinto that can be found at some of the finer junk yards of our great nation. It comes in a cool rust color and will put any of your Mercedes or BMWs to SHAME!!! Whatever you are driving now, sell it and try to find one of these babies!!!

LOL!!!

Anon
Unregistered guest
very Funny....Durabrand hahahahaha

marco
Unregistered guest
I also have the durabrand from wallmart and I could say it will blow any NAD receiver away

Silver Member

Missouri

Post Number: 375
Marco,

Are you serious? I seriously hope you are kidding unless you need help. Don't you mean that the Durabrand would blow away in a very slight wind because of its extremely light weight?

Silver Member

Post Number: 106
Guess I better head to the electronics dept. in Walmart and put my NAD on eBay...the fun continues...hilarious!!!!

Anonymous

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-theater/4360.html
wow look at all the happy customers.

Marco
Unregistered guest
Johnny,
No I'm not serious, right now I'm enjoying my NAD T762 and NHT T5 and L5 set up, the best sounding receiver, speaker combo I've had to date ;)

Marco
Unregistered guest
Johnny,
No I'm not serious, right now I'm enjoying my NAD T762 and NHT T5 and L5 set up, the best sounding receiver, speaker combo I've had to date ;)

Silver Member

Missouri

Post Number: 376
Marco,

Good to hear. I also have an NAD T762 and absolutely love it.

Anon of 2:06,

I wonder how many of those who are raving about this $70 Durabrand system have actually listened to anything better. I especially liked the part where the woman was begging for money...payable in cash, personal check, or credit card.

« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us