1/8" Stereo jack problem

Username: Gruss97

Post Number: 1
Good Morning ( My first post )
I don't know if anyone will have any idea about this but I have a funny problem with a 1/8" inch stereo plug. I have put about 15 (amplified ACS41 Computer Speakers) in all rooms in my home and they are great. The problem is that when you plug in the 1/8" stereo plug into the rear of the speaker you have to pull the plug about half the way back out to make it work and it is very sensitive when you try to pull it back out it has to be at the just right depth to work. Can someone give me some ideas as to why this is happening? On the back of the speakers the plug pattern is as below
DC Spkr Sub ( Output ) A B ( Input )
Thanks
Russ

Platinum Member
Username: Jan_b_vigne

Dallas, TX

Post Number: 15943

Sounds like you need to be using a mono rather than a stereo mini-plug. What's the owner's manual suggest?

Post Number: 2
What owners manual I do not have one what I am going by is the cable that came with the speakers to hook one to another are stereo. I have already tried putting momo plugs on them makes no difference.
Thanks
Russ

Platinum Member
Username: Jan_b_vigne

Dallas, TX

Post Number: 15944

Going from mono to stereo plugs certainly should make some difference. It's possible you have a bad jack in the speaker. Best bet is to call the manfucaturer or distributor.

Post Number: 3
Yes it is possible but I would not think it would be all 7 pairs of speakers thanks anyway
Russ
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us