Ohm my!

Silver Member
Username: Superjazzyjames

Post Number: 219
OHM my! WATT happened here? It looks like someone dragged a lion to the vet's office! That certainly would be a RESISTIVE LOAD! These tiles are all pulled up! What a reVOLTing mess! When the boss sees this, he'll be AMPed for sure! We better FIX this before the public SPEAKERS arrive. Their reaction to this will not be a VARIABLE! The auditorium is supposed to be filled to CAPACITANCE too!

Gold Member
Username: Nickelbut10

Canada

Post Number: 3256
Mudvayne

Norah Jones

Jack Johnson

Chevelle

Tool.

Silver Member

Post Number: 256
Actually Nick, my post here was just me being silly as I don't listen to the people you listed (although I did have the Tool album "Undertow" once upon a time). It was the end of the day, I was over tired, bored and waiting to go home. That combination will bring out some of my most ridiculous jokes.

Gold Member
Username: Nickelbut10

Canada

Post Number: 3265
lol

Did you dig the Undertow album? Its one of the best IMO.

Gold Member
Username: Dmitchell

Ottawa, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 4380
10,000 Days is my favourite of theirs. Gotta really be in the right mood to listen to it though.

Silver Member

Post Number: 258
Yes I did. Undertow is the only one I ever heard. I used to be into all kinds of rock 'n' roll from the 50s to the 80s from the mellow stuff to heaviest metal. Tool was one of the few 90s bands that impressed me. I listen mostly to jazz now (hence the nickname). My favorite recordings are the Miles Davis & John Coltrane albums of the 50s & 60s and Buddy Rich albums.

My sons have most of my old rock cds. Every once in a while, I'll barrow one back just to see how it sounds on my system.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us