Psb subzeroi, good for ht?

Mr. Suave
I'm planning to buy a psb subzeroi subwoofer but I don't reaaly know if it's good for movies, I know that it's good for audio listening.

Can anyone confirm that this subwoofer is good enough for movies?

thank you

Hawk
Yes, it is fine for movies, but what is your room size? The SubZero-i is not made for large rooms and would not be very satisfactory if you tried to make it do movies in a large room.

Ocho Ocho
PSB subzero is a great sub...i love it...its excellent for movies. But Hawk is right...i tried mine in a big room (25x30)and it became boomy and muddy and seem to echo, if that makes sense. Excellent for my den, though

Mr. Suave
Ocho-Ocho

I just bought a subzero-i, I just wanna ask upto what level on the sub volume did you set yours ?, mine is set to 11 o'clock, is it ok if I crank the volume more coz the slam is kinda weak on some action films. Btw my room is just about 10x10 ft.

Ocho Ocho
Mr. Suave
I have mine at the half way mark and I leave it alone. I make all the adjustments from the receiver. Adjust your crossover frequencies to the cutoff you prefer.

Mr. Suave
Ocho-Ocho

When you turn off the subwoofer do you turn down the volume level or you just leave the volume level halfway?
Mine always turned down whenever I turn it off

Ocho Ocho
I just leave the volume level alone and the unit turns itself off or goes to standby if there are no signals present.

Mr. Suave and Ocho Ocho, I heard that these are some popular dances. Where can I get the songs?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us