Looking for Amp advice

Username: Nerd65

Janesville, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 1
Hi everyone. I really need help in bridging the gap between my dream system and my reality system. I've got a pair of Paradigm Studio100 v.2's which I love. I originally had these in a HT set up using a Pioneer Elite VSX-0T9X. I've since decided to nix the surround sound and go for a strictly two channel set up(the Pioneer will be up for trade/sale). I want to concentrate on getting back into vinyl and playing cd's. I'm searching for a Pioneer PL-630 TT. I currently have a Sony DVP-S7700 modded for cd's. My question is: what you would suggest to power this set up in place of the Pioneer Elite. I think my hope of driving these speakers respectably for around $400 is a dream in itself, but it doesn't hurt to ask. Can you give me specific ideas/suggestions for what amp would be good. Would I need a pre-amp?. I have no preference on tubes, integrated amps, pre amps etc. My knowledge is limited as you may or may not have gathered from my post lol. I do know I love music and I love these speakers. I really appreciate any feedback.

I hope I explained it clear enough. If not feel free to ask questions. Thanks in advance, Bob.

Gold Member
Username: Jrbay

Livonia [Detroit area], Michigan USA

Post Number: 1115
Greetings Bob,

What do you hope to accomplish that you can't do with your Pioneer receiver? I couldn't find a picture of it so I am curious, does it not have a phono input?

Platinum Member
Username: Jan_b_vigne

Dallas, TX

Post Number: 14566

At which point on the continuum between dream and reality does the $400 reside?

Here's the bad news up front ...

The Paradigms are ill suited to any receiver including many higher priced examples of the species. They are uncommonly difficult to drive for almost any amplifier in fact. Here's Stereophile's measured impedance vs electrical phase angle results for the V2; http://www.stereophile.com/floorloudspeakers/252/index5.html

You can see the dip to approximately 3 Ohms coupled with the rising impedance to 20 Ohms. The recommendation is for a stout amplifier or as JA recommends in his review of the V3; "The speaker's impedance plot (fig.1) reveals it still to be quite a demanding load", http://www.stereophile.com/floorloudspeakers/105paradigm/index2.html

The wide swing in load impedance of the speaker would also suggest you should be considering an amplifier with extremely low output impedance which would preclude the consideration of any tube based amps. Even most solid state amplifiers of pedigree will exhibit some degree of frequency response error when responding to the highly reactive nature of the Paradigm.

A budget amplifier is not going to perform well with this speaker hanging on its outputs. The ability of the amplifier to deliver high sustained amounts of current on demand is required to make the best of the Paradigms and high current of that order is typically not found in the $400 range unless sacrifices are made in other areas. Therefore, the decision needs to be made to either; 1) raise the available monetary limits by several magnitudes, 2) sell the "dream" Paradigms and buy a speaker more suited to a "reality" budget, or 3) try to find a "dream" amplifier in the pre owned market that can adequately drive the speakers you ill advisedly decided to keep.

Let me say I am not impressed by your decisions to pursue a Pioneer turntable nor to mod a Sony digital player for Redbook use. I truly have no idea why anyone would have their heart set on a vintage Pioneer table other than for looks and personal taste in visual style cannot be debated. For the money spent on the Sony you could have had a better all round CD source with better resale value to boot. Of course, this is just my opinion based on my knowledge of those components and you have the right to disagree with my point of view.

As it sits on the page you seem to have lived in a mass market world of not so great audio gear and the Paradigms were the best thing about your current or desired system. At the present moving forward has made the Paradigms a load stone around your neck. Moving through your options as I see them, maintaining the Paradigms as your speaker of choice is the worst option since the only real choice then would be to substantially increase the budget for amplification just to suit the needs of the speaker. In the glare of reality vs dream this would leave you even less available funding for a better source player whether it be digital or analog. Being a firm believer in the primacy of the source I can't get my heart pumping peanut butter by considering that option. Seeking a pre owned amplifier suitable for use with the Paradigms is still a rather unachievable goal as you are buying a pig in a poke without an audition and even should you get lucky and find an amplifier capable of paying the Paradigms their due there is no guarantee this will be your "dream" amplifier. The Paradigms are IMO a money pit.

If I were still selling audio gear and you were a client I would advise you that you are going at this upgrade from the wrong end. You need to do some research regarding components and then you need to do some listening. I would first recommend you actually spend time listening to some live music before you part with cash but I know that suggestion is typically ignored. None the less, I'll still make that suggestion and you can do with it whatever you please.

For the better part of the last four decades placing speakers at the major funding position of a system has not been good logic. Consider first the proposition the speakers and amplifier are not capable of reproducing any signal not retrieved by the source. Secondly, the amplifier must be able to adequately drive the speakers or else the speakers begin to drive the amplifier. In either scenario the speakers become less important than what is in front of them. From past experience and numerous demonstrations I can tell you less expensive speakers than the Paradigms can reproduce far more interesting results when the money is shifted to the front of the system.

All this should imply you really need to drop back a few yards and reassess your priorities and goals of moving the ball forward. Develop a reality based budget and then head to a few shops to locate a system configured to those dollars. My reality suggestion would be to find another owner for the Paradigms and allow those funds to supplement your real world cash. Start with a smaller system well matched to work together as opposed to jerry-rigging a system around speakers that require a major investment in amplification just to get to a reasonable point in sound quality.

I wouldn't spend money on a Pioneer turntable though the high end options do tend toward the less convenient choices of strictly manual or at best semi-automatic tables. Any good audio retailer who stocks high quality turntables should be able to explore your options in this area and explain why one choice might prevail over another.

I have no idea what your priorities are in music playback but, if this were my decision to make, I would also make plans to compare your Sony digital player to a higher quality stand alone CD player from a less mass market oriented manufacturer. You might also consider a computer or music server based system in today's market.

Selecting a modestly priced integrated amplifier from one of the handful of "better" audio companies should open the door to a more realistic matching of speaker and amplifier. If your priorities can get beyond bass, midrange and treble, a high quality speaker system nicely suited to your new amplifier completes the package.

I can't apologize for being so negative in this response. IMO you need to hear what needs to be done to even turn your direction towards a "dream" system. Of course everyone hears what they want to hear and they have their own concepts of hairshirt components vs bling. If your dream remains rooted in a more mass market, more is better based system, that is where you will end up. I would, of course, say once again listening to real music and building a system based on the sound of real music will typically lead you in a different direction that desiring a system made up of mismatched options from the big box stores.

That's my opinion. Aren't you glad you asked?

Post Number: 2
Jim, I wanted to see if there was a viable upgrade within my price range. If there isn't that is fine. I've read some of the other posts regarding setups to drive these speakers and thought I might find answers more specific to what I was looking for. What I didn't expect was rudeness and just plain arrogance from Jan. I don't know what happened in your life to make you such a bitter snob. I can take criticism, I can't take belittlement or rudeness. You can spew out all the technical jargon you want, it doesn't make you and expert. If you'd taken the time to ask question instead of sarcasm you'd have found out how I came by my system and my reasons for my choices. Just your comments on the Paradigms alone made me question your knowledge let alone the Sony. I am sorry I posted here...I won't make that mistake again.

Platinum Member
Username: Nuck

Post Number: 14673
Good idea nerd.

If you have absolutely no interest in learning what makes this 'stuff' 'work', then just follow the mass market herd of schmucks buying disposible electronics of dubious value, overrated ability and disappointing results.

Read the watts and trust just that.

If you cannot read an impedence plot as supplied, then you deserve what you get.

And in fact, Jan has been an opionated expert for going on 40 YEARS!!

If you would like to learn how matching impedences work, how to read a response curve, how to judge an amplifier and so on, you can just ask.
Wait, you did!
You didn't like the answer!

Well just keep asking until somebody tells you what you want to hear, then you will be vindicated, and won't have to be annoyed with all the technical jargon, the type which engineers use to design hifi, and have used for OH, 90 years or so.

Nerd, if you are unwilling to put a little efforet into this hobby, then go to Best Buy and get a Sony receiver and be happy.

PSST, they get really hot and turn off running Studio 100's. V2 or V5.

Platinum Member

Dallas, TX

Post Number: 14568

"If you'd taken the time to ask question instead of sarcasm you'd have found out how I came by my system and my reasons for my choices."

There was no sarcasm expressed or even implied in my response, however ...

OK, nerd65, so tell me what you want me to say.

You know, you could have supplied these answers in your post if it was that important to you that I schmoooze your ego. I was not meaning to be rude, belittling or critical. I told you that you had the right and the ability to ignore my advice. Honestly, I don't see that you have any business getting all huffy about someone telling you the truth.

You did ask for advice.

If you wanted someone to give a nice wet hummer, you should have said so.

I gave what I saw as appropriate advice to someone who apparently has never set foot in a decent audio retailer and is deeply enmeshed in the BS of mass market components and more is better speaker design.

Whether you care to understand it or not the speakers you own are very difficult to drive and they should not be considered serious selections for a budget system. They require very serious amplification to perform to their design specs and $400 just isn't going to supply that sort of electronics.

Period!

This is not me saying this, this is coming from a well respected audio magazine that is quite familiar with astronomically priced equipment. Stereophile is generally recognized for their good advice and they are not going to suggest skimping on a purchase price when it is required for good sound. And, for your information, the person saying this about your speakers is John Atkinson, the technical editor of Stereophile, and someone most people would consider to be an honest to goodness "expert" on the matter.

If you prefer bling over high quality sound, then you can buy bling - I'm certainly not going to stop you by suggesting you can achieve a more realistic "dream" system if you make realistic sound quality your actual goal.

However, ...

You did post here ...

... and, had you looked around a bit, you could have seen what the priorities are for most of the members of this particular forum. Sound quality as we generally perceive it to relate to real, live music is one of our top priorities and, whether you care to take the criticism or not, most of your component choices are not going to give the most sound quality - IMO - for the dollar spent.

If you prefer bling over sound, then I gave you that out.

You get to buy whatever you prefer but when you posted on this forum you asked for our advice. That is exactly what I provided along with a well respected reviewer's measurements and comments regarding your speaker's difficulties. By getting p!ssed off at me you haven't altered those impedance curves one iota. Your speakers - whether you love them or not - are very difficult for most amplifiers to drive well. They will not sound their best until they are driven by very high quality electronics. If you are not interested in the highest possible sound quality, you should have spelled that out in your intial post.

I can only operate on the assumption you are asking for the highest sound quality for the dollar spent. If you prefer to purchase with other priorities, IMO, you should have made clear just what those priorities are so we knew what consitutes your "dream" system as it apparently does not jive with how most of us think about audio and music.

Therefore, the question I have is, if you are after a "dream" system, why didn't you take the time to tell us just what it is you dream about?

We are not mindreaders, you know.

As is, I believe you received what most of the members on this forum would consider to be blunt but honest advice.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 14679
Sell the 100's and get some Studio 20's, with heavy stands, and a Rotel integrated amp.

Gold Member
Username: Stryvn

Wisconsin

Post Number: 1214
or used separates

Post Number: 3
Wow....just wow...

Platinum Member

Dallas, TX

Post Number: 14571

Wait a minute, you're 44 years old and you're acting like a f'ing eight year old child?!

What's your real problem?

You came back after saying you wouldn't. And that's the best you can come up with, "Wow....just wow... "

???????!!!!!!!

C'mon, what other forum put you up to this?

Grow up, friend. If you want advice, we'll do our best. But acting like a total child isn't changing the impedance of your speakers or the fact you'll need high dollar amplification to make them sing. Nor will it alter the performance of a Pioneer turntable.

You're on an audio forum. If you want to discuss audio, that's what we do here.

If you want to act like a child, I think there's a Highlights.com or something more suitable to your mental state.

Your choice.

Make post #4 worth our time.

Silver Member
Username: Hawkbilly

Nova Scotia Canada

Post Number: 848
"I really appreciate any feedback."

Apparently not.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1120
Tough playground though!

Silver Member
Username: Hawkbilly

Nova Scotia Canada

Post Number: 849
Depends on how you take it. Some folks like being told things straight....some would rather you planted flowers around things they don't want to hear. I suppose it depends on how much you like gardening whether you're inclined to cater to one group or the other.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1121
Must be a personal flaw of mine, plant flowers first then trample them later!

Platinum Member

Dallas, TX

Post Number: 14572

Personally, I am extremely fond of gardening, it gets my mind off the issues I deal with everyday. When I was working the salesfloor there honestly was nothing more relaxing on a day off than going out in the yard and digging a hole - and then filling it back up. I had plenty of time to consider why I was digging a hole and what my expectations were for what was going to grow in that hole.

Over the years of listening to people who have no idea tell me how smart they are I reached the point where I no longer had the time to wait for flowers to grow where there was no fertilizer other than BS. Any organic gardner will tell you too many weeds come from that compost pile and you spend all your time pulling crap out of what should be enjoyable and pleasant.

I'm willing to listen to nerd, if only he were half as willing to listen to me. He asked about electronics that could "respectably" drive his speakers, saying he knew it was a dream to consider $400 sufficient. He took my comments as personal attacks which they are not. He decided his best defense was to personally attack me without hearing at all what I had said, who I had quoted or the facts which remain despite his ignorance.

His best defense in his opinion was to act like a petulant little child rather than as a grown adult.

Just the other day I had a neighbor tell me if I don't listen to or read the news all the troubles of the day magically go away. His proof was he hadn't paid attention in a dozen years and he is now living care free.

That's why I used to dig a lot of holes.

Post Number: 4
You are calling me a child? Seriously I didn't come here with ill intent. ALL I wanted was a suggestion on a 2 channel amp set up given my circumstances. I have limited resources at the moment and was hoping to use this forums knowledge to come up with a solution to get me by until which time I could afford the dream system. I would love to spend $8k on a pair of Parasound mono's...I can't. I would love to get the best turntable...I can't. The Sony is actually a really nice player...if you don't believe me goto Audiogon's forums and ask there. With the mods done by one of the resident experts there it is a very formidable player. I got a really good deal on it already modded.
I only responded because I receive, as everyone does, email when responses to posts are given. I could not and still don't believe all this bs surrounding an innocent question. Re-read your posts...how is that not rude? I am FULLY aware that there are a ton of better options...I don't have many at the moment. This is what I have.
I re-read my original response to and I sincerely apologize...it was over the top. I was and still am very surprised at all of this negativity. I would say, however, that anyone with the response you gave them would have felt the same. BELIEVE me I can take criticism...I really can.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 14681
OK, but you have to take the criticism directed at your speakers instead.
These are high up the line for Paradigm, and are designed, purposely, to demand high end $$ amplification to satisfy the needs of the crossovers and the owners.
These speakers will eat a receiver alive, or deliver less than satisfactory results.

Crown amps will deliver the power that is required to cover the impedence dips and phase angles of the big Paradigms, and satisfy your present modest budget.

A phono stage can be had for peanuts to walnuts.

I have owned speakers that could not be operated satisfactorily with 3-4K$ amps. It's just like that sometimes.

SQ is up to the listener.

Platinum Member

Dallas, TX

Post Number: 14573

I said you were acting as a child would act. Take that however which way you prefer but stop acting like a child. Your profile says you are 44 years of age, act like that is the truth.

I provided a response which took into account your limited resources. Here it is again, "A budget amplifier is not going to perform well with this speaker hanging on its outputs. The ability of the amplifier to deliver high sustained amounts of current on demand is required to make the best of the Paradigms and high current of that order is typically not found in the $400 range unless sacrifices are made in other areas. Therefore, the decision needs to be made to either; 1) raise the available monetary limits by several magnitudes, 2) sell the 'dream' Paradigms and buy a speaker more suited to a 'reality' budget, or 3) try to find a 'dream' amplifier in the pre owned market that can adequately drive the speakers you ill advisedly decided to keep."

And, "All this should imply you really need to drop back a few yards and reassess your priorities and goals of moving the ball forward. Develop a reality based budget and then head to a few shops to locate a system configured to those dollars. My reality suggestion would be to find another owner for the Paradigms and allow those funds to supplement your real world cash. Start with a smaller system well matched to work together as opposed to jerry-rigging a system around speakers that require a major investment in amplification just to get to a reasonable point in sound quality."

What's your problem with that advice?

You think I p!ssed on your speakers?

I didn't, John Atkinson and the designers at Paradigm did.

It's an honest answer and it's based on the reality of your situation. Am I twisting your arm to do something you don't care to do? No, I'm providing realistic advice whether you care to hear it or not.

Where did I ask you to spend $8k on an amplifier?

It really shows how reality based someone is when they take what is a very realistic suggestion and distort it into something wild-eyed and outrageous just so they can be outraged.

Hello! Earth to nerd! Come back to where the air is breathable!

"I would love to get the best turntable...I can't."

Then my advice was and still is not to waste your money on something that doesn't provide the highest sound quality for the dollars you have available.

Why do you want to waste your money?

What's your problem with that advice? What? now I crapped on a turntable you don't even own yet?

Do you want to know what I think of your modded Sony?

"I have no idea what your priorities are in music playback but, if this were my decision to make, I would also make plans to compare your Sony digital player to a higher quality stand alone CD player from a less mass market oriented manufacturer. You might also consider a computer or music server based system in today's market."

Where did I insult you? I suggested you compare your player to others and to consider what is becoming a very logical route for good digital playback at very reasonable cost. If you find that personally insulting, I don't think you should be asking for any advice from anyone.

"I only responded because I receive, as everyone does, email when responses to posts are given."

?!

And somehow that forced you to reply with the very intelligent ""Wow....just wow... "?

How ... just how?

There's no BS surrounding your question, I gave my response - you just didn't like it. So you got snotty like a small child gets snotty and you personally attacked me without paying any attention to the facts of my post or the very obvious suggestion I repeated numerous times to ignore the advice should you desire more bling and less sound quality.

That's rude?

That's what you said you would appreciate!

But "apparently not" is apparently right.

" I am FULLY aware that there are a ton of better options...I don't have many at the moment. This is what I have."

No, you are wrong. You do not have the option to get p!ssy with me for stating the facts and referring you to diagrams which explain your real world options. You do not have the option to insult me when I am trying to educate you to the way your system actually works!

I don't care to be insulted by someone I'm trying to assist.

If you can't see through your anger at being told you need to re-assess your options, then you have no options other than to buy more BS hifi despite our best efforts to advise you otherwise.

How many people here have you seen telling you to just buy another receiver and be happy?

Figure it out! If that's what you want to hear, I just don't think that's what you're going to find on this forum. Maybe JB will help you, he's still in the planting flowers mode. I doubt the rest will if all you want to be told is to buy more junk audio.

Now! you are here and any forum member would still assist you but you are going to have to face facts and those facts are not going to be to your liking if you insist on keeping the Paradigms and you have no money for a decent amplifier to drive them.

" BELIEVE me I can take criticism...I really can."

You really need to get over this idea that I am criticizing you. I am not. I'm telling you what I think you need to hear about your current system and how to move that system toward better sound quality. This is not personal - for me at least.

Take my word for it, when I start to criticize you personally, you'll know it. I'm very good at what I do.

Now, do you want to discuss your system and your options? Or, do you want to continue to cry in your oatmeal?

I can go either way. There are other posts with other people looking for advice. Make your next post worth our time or don't make one at all - please.

Platinum Member

Dallas, TX

Post Number: 14575

I'm glad he took that last bit of advice.

Post Number: 5
I have to say I started this response quite differently than what I am posting. I looked at your responses to other questions and still can't figure out why you chose me to vent your frustrations on. You gave straight forward advice to others without the "Let me say I am not impressed by your decisions to pursue a Pioneer turntable nor to mod a Sony digital player for Redbook use. I truly have no idea why anyone would have their heart set on a vintage Pioneer table other than for looks and personal taste in visual style cannot be debated." I had a simple question that was answered with in my opinion, arrogance. I was fully aware that the Paradigms were very hard on amps. I was fully aware that I might not be able to accomplish a temporary solution while waiting until I was in a better situation to afford what I was calling my "dream system". The Pioneer turntable was/is not my dream system. If I bought a $5 junk turntable and it sounded good to me, who are you to say otherwise? I apologize to anyone that I have offended, that was not my intent. I appreciate anyone who tried to help me. All yours Jan...I'm sure you can't resist another 15 paragraph rant at my expense...have at it and this time you can have the last word...err...words...

Platinum Member

Dallas, TX

Post Number: 14585

I don't care whether the Pioneer is your dream or your reality, there are better tables for the same amount of money. The drive system is compromised, the arm is compromised and the suspension is compromised just for starters. That doesn't leave much when it comes to a turntable but what's left - other than bling - is also compromised.

That is once again not just me saying this, it is the entire audio press and the high end community as a whole. Every one of which, to a person, has started with something less than they end up owning. You mistake honesty for snobbery and blame me for your own personal failings and faults.

If the Pioneer is not your dream turntable, why do you remain so upset about my comments regarding the Pioneer?!!!

Move on, friend.

As I stated in my first response, better tables do not have the bling or the auto functions of the Pioneer. You get to choose which is more important to you, no one is forcing you to do anything against your will. But you are not going to hear these words in the shops you would appear to frequent or over at Audiogon where they are pushing this stuff so they can buy real hifi.

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-audio/612088.html

If you've only ever set foot in a Chevy dealership and someone tells you about a Ferrari, what's the problem? That you portray my words as anything other than what they are - and they are always coached in you making your own decision - is absurd. That you continue to feel persecuted and have the need to repeatedly lash out at me personally is childish to say the least, pathetic to be more realistic. You should have left well enough alone.

"Others" did not take comments regarding their equipment choices as personal attacks; https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-audio/623816.html

You, however, you did ... with outrageously ridiculous results. You've made a complete @ss of yourself!

"Others" received advice from various members. Nobody much cared about the nerd with the sh!tty attitude.

"Others" did not harp on their hurt feelings nor did they insist they could take cristicism when they cannot. Nor did they see everything as criticism of their own person.

Here's a response you might have read since you've been hanging around this forum for the past few days looking to get your feelings hurt even more, "Sounds like the Marsh is the wrong choice for me.

>>In other words, you don't appear to have a good handle on Ohm's Law and how it relates to putting together an audio system.

You're right, I don't. I appreciate the thoughtful analysis of my situation, and I value your advice.

Given your familiarity with what I am up against, could you make any recommendations as to which amp will work well with what I have (Primaluna Prologue 3 tube preamp, Paradigm Studio 100s V2)? I want something to complement the preamp, leaning "warm" would be fine with me. Sounds like the McCormack wouldn't be that far off. Any ideas as to what else I may want to investigate, given my $1k used budget for an amp?

Regards,
Dennis"

https://www.ecoustics.com/cgi-bin/bbs/show.pl?tpc=1&post=1841863#POST1841863

"Regards" ... such a nice word - so ... "appreciative", don't ya think?

As opposed to; "I don't know what happened in your life to make you such a bitter snob. I can take criticism, I can't take belittlement or rudeness. You can spew out all the technical jargon you want, it doesn't make you and expert. If you'd taken the time to ask question instead of sarcasm you'd have found out how I came by my system and my reasons for my choices. Just your comments on the Paradigms alone made me question your knowledge let alone the Sony."

So I ignored your rudeness as best I could and I asked how you came by your system and the reason for your choices - which seemed very important to you that I know - and you never answered.

Guess it wasn't that important after all. B!tchin' at me was more your style.

The "others" went away happy because they didn't create a ruckus where none existed. You, on the other hand, continue to return and return and return just to be p!ssy despite posting, "I am sorry I posted here...I won't make that mistake again." (my emphasis)

You were never insulted until you insulted me. I give what I get and, if you have read my posts, you should know that. Blunt is not rude nor demeaning, it is the reality of the situation in which you find yourself. Claiming to know the facts of the Paradigms now - when you clearly did not at the time of your op nor did you even at that point care to face the reality of your decisions - does not ... how does it go ... make you an expert today.

If you do now understand the difficulties with which you are faced, then you should thank me and not be so f'ing rude on such a f'ing continuous schedule. You sound deranged - and not in a good way.

How many other forums did you visit and get the same answer regarding your speakers? Did the guy who gave you such a "deal" on the Sony over at A'gon tell you to dump the 100's? Here's some more free advice, "deals" come and go every d@mn day of the year. The white van guys are always looking for another chump. Values are rare and have staying power and they don't have to cost an arm and a leg.

You've excused yourself from this forum how many times now? And yet you keep returning to snipe and bicker with more regularity than Dick Cheney at a NRA convention.

Turn off the f'ing email notices!

And not once during any of your rants have you discussed your system or how to go about upgrading it - not once!

Not one d@mn time!

You've only repeated and repeated how mean I have been to pooooor wiiiiiddle you.

You say I get the last words. Live up to that promise at least.

These are my last words, your username is very adept. No one would believe you are a 44 year old adult. No way, no how. Tell 'em I said so at your local Best Buy.

« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us