Focal and onkyo

Bronze Member
Username: Dvak

Post Number: 40
onkyo av amp and focal chorus 700v series are these two a good match with eagle cables. Thankyo

Bronze Member

Post Number: 41
any suggestions

Gold Member
Username: Soundgame

Toronto, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 1035
What Onkyo AVR? One of their recent model e.g. 601, 605 ,606 ,607?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 42
its a tx sr806.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 43
This forum only answers questions that they favor. Other products have no chance. salute

Platinum Member
Username: Artk

Albany, Oregon USA

Post Number: 10942
Personally I try not to answer questions about products that I haven't heard together. Anytime I've listened to Focal speakers it was in a dedicated 2 channel system with upper end electronics. I've never heard of Eagle cables.

Gold Member
Username: Exerciseguy

Fort Hamilton, NY United States

Post Number: 3024
"This forum only answers questions that they favor. Other products have no chance. salute"

For example?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 44
Onkyo has good surround for movies. Thanks Art for ur input. example Onkyo also is a brand for av amp. its not bad people dont really want to answer anything about it. sometimes if asked.

Silver Member
Username: Hawkbilly

Nova Scotia Canada

Post Number: 709
"its not bad people dont really want to answer anything about it"

I've long suspected an Onkyo cover-up here.

Gold Member
Username: Stu_pitt

Irvington, New York USA

Post Number: 3528
"onkyo av amp and focal chorus 700v series are these two a good match with eagle cables. Thankyo"

How much insight do you really think you're going to get with a post like that?

If I said yes, what would that mean?

If I said no, what would that mean?

Maybe no one answered because they haven't heard the two together. Maybe no one answered because they couldn't give an educated opinion with the little you provided?

"This forum only answers questions that they favor. Other products have no chance. salute"

What if no one here owns Onkyo or Focal? I can't think of any regulars who own either, let alone both.

Thanks for being a dick.

Gold Member
Username: Mike3

Wylie, Tx USA

Post Number: 2179
dvak, how does it sound to you? If you cannot listen to it why would you want it? Go listen to stuff you can hear and make a decision. Who knows anything about what you like, what you hear, what your listening environment consists of.

Maybe next time you could ask for tomorrow's lottery numbers.

Gold Member
Username: Gavdawg

Albany, New York

Post Number: 1309
I owned onkyo and thought it was rather bright, but that was about 7 years ago. I have no idea if the sound has changed since then.

Most of us here do not run receivers in our systems, so we go off our memory of what they sound like.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us