Gemini PT-1000 parts?

Username: Jerry_sawyer

Post Number: 1
Hi,
I'm trying to locate a dust cover hinge and power cable for a Gemini PT-1000. The turn
table is about ten years old. Any help would be
greatly appreciated. Jerry

Username: Jlaroche

Post Number: 1
Jerry,

Did you ever find Dustcover hinges for the PT-1000? I just bought a nice PT-1000 for $50 off craigslist. The power cable is the same as those used in a desktop computer. You might want to find one that is T-shaped though (so the turntable can actually comfortably sit on a flat surface). Check Radioshack, Frys Electronics or any local small business with a good supply of electronics accessories (I recommend the latter).

As for the dust cover hinges... I'm still looking. I saw some for sale at HollywoodDJ.com but it was a farce... I ordered them only to find they don't have them (and probably never did). They also said they can't get them. Also, don't try DJWholeSalers.com or djshopping.com because both of them are actually HollywoodDJ.com with a different name, different phone numbers that lead to the same place and different web designs (I guess its a product of our corporate age).

Lastly, I tried to call Gemini directly to see if they have them, but I have to wait until they get back to me...

Let me know if you have any luck.

-jacques

Platinum Member
Username: Nuck

Post Number: 13322
Welcome, Jacques

Username: Jlaroche

Post Number: 2
Jerry,

I found the hinges! You can get them directly from Gemini. Call Sam Henderson at 732-346-0061 ext.6031. The part number is TWP3530400B and they are $6.00 for each hinge ($12 for a pair), plus $4.00 for USPS shipping.

Take care!

Username: Jerry_sawyer

Post Number: 2
Jaques,
Thanks so much for the info on the hinges.
I was able to find my original power cable.
Thanks again,

Jerry
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us