Altec Lansing 621 PC Speakers?

Daniel Wong
Hi,

I recently bought an Altec Lansing 621 PC Speaker system. It has a 6.5" subwoofer with a ferrite magnet set. The woofer has 53 watts @10%THD. Is this pretty powerful? Enough to shake walls, etc?

Thanks!

Gan
its pretty powerful for a set of multimedia speaker, but to shake the wall, its quite impossible to do so, i used to have a set of Klipsch Promedia 4.1 which is 400watts of RMS, i still find it under powered until i change to a set of mission home theatre speaker, my 100watts mission crush my Promedia 4.1 with just less than half the volume on my amp

Daniel Wong
Alright,

Compared to the Altec Lansing 2100's subwoofer, which features 4" dual-woofers @ 21watts. Is the 621 more powerful as in bass sound?

Gan
if u want to just compare to the 2100's sub, of course 621 one is miles better...it is not in the same class...personally when i was into multimedia speaker that time, 621 is one of my favourite in music playing...the sub is quite tight in the multimedia speaker category, i definitely prefer it more than the Klipsch promedia series sub...
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us