JBL LX 4

Username: Hilberto

Post Number: 1
Hi, I am new to this site and would like a little help and information if at all possible.
I have owned a pair of JBL LX 4's now for nearly 10 years. I bought them off a friend who had them for as long as I can remember and was amazed when he offered them to me when he was upgrading.
They are amazing speakers and I have no complaints ... other than the tweeter centre cones have been pushed in by my little sister a few years ago, but I have not noticed any loss in sound quality.
I would appreciate any information that I can get on them as I have been finding it hard to find any. I would like to know their spec, when they were made, what amp they will be best with and what are people's thoughts about them.
I am currently running them using an oldish Yamaha DSP AX-620. I know it's not the greatest and is really a surround sound amp, but it has always done the job. Anyway, I am thinking about upgrading the amp to a dedicated steroe amp and would also appreciate any suggestions as to amps to drive them
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us