Audio Pro Ego313

Anonymous
Hello, is anybody familiar with Audio Pro. I am currently looking at the Ego313 Center Speaker for HK AVR525. The price seems to be very good for what it does. I currently has the old JBL4800 tower speaker and wants a center that generally goes well with most speakers just in case I upgrade down the road.

thx

John A.
Audio Pro speakers are the main brand in just about every high-street and retail park dealer in Sweden. They must have a big following there, but tend not to be in the more exclusive audio shops. I had negative experience with one of their subs (Sub Nova), which didn't sound good and had design problems in my opinion. Also the outward components seemed tacky (such as spring-clip speaker terminals for thin cables only). The dealer had lost the 10 m co-ax cable the packing list said was included. He was also massively rude when I decided enough was enough, and took it back. Perhaps that prejudiced me.

The Ego range looks nice, cherry wood veneer and all. That is all I know. I have never heard one. There must be many in Sweden who use them all the time and can comment.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us