Starter Kit ?????

Username: Iangeke

Toronto

Post Number: 1
Im just start to thinking of setup a turntable and done a little research...

im thinking of buying a project debut 3, and a hk 3485 with a av123 xls is like the best cheap system, but then im totally lost on the other stuff, can anyone give any suggestion plz? also for any other reciver and speakers.

also one thing i dont understand is, does a turntable has to have a stereo system? is there any turntable dont need a backup system?

because im just a student and like to move a lot, not buying these would save me both money and the trouble to move them...

if its not the case i might to rethink the whole idea, or start to change my lifestyle...

thanks

Platinum Member
Username: Nuck

Post Number: 12037
also one thing i dont understand is, does a turntable has to have a stereo system? is there any turntable dont need a backup system?

As a vagabond English Lit major, you may just want to consider that lifestyle change.

Silver Member
Username: Soundgame

Richmond Hill Toronto, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 743
A turntable that has build in speakers and amplification wouldn't be worth pusuing vinyl in the first place. So to answer your question, yes, you will need a decent stereo system / phono stage to get a resonable result from your vinyl.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us