Center Channel - Paradigm Studio CC-470?

I have a Pioneer Elite VSX-53TX paired with two Bookshelf JBL S38-IIs (temporarily placed as front two speakers) and an amazing SVS 20-39 PCi subwoofer. I "experienced" the Paradigm CC-470 Center Channel speaker at a local high-end store and I was absolutely amazed at the efficiency and the quality of the unit. (Although it was a little big).

My question is this- does Paradigm match up well with my Elite receiver? Also, if I am shelling out $500-$600 on a Center Channel speaker, is there anything better that matches the SVS sub (awesome bass) and Elite receiver accordingly?

Thanks in advance- I really appreciate all the help you guys have provided to me over the past several months.

elitefan
Kevin,
Paradigms are great speakers and I like them alot but they are not the best match with your Elite.[nice receiver, by the way] The Elite is a laid back unit and so are the Paradigms. I would recommend something more lively and my first choice would be Monitor Audio Silver Series. I have a Elite 45 with the Monitors and it is a really perfect combination. How much are you willing to spend on a system? If the silvers are to much their Bronze series would work well also. There is nothing I have heard that works better with Elite than Monitors.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us