Dual CS 505-1 tonearm switch not operating

Username: Adaigen

Kitchener, Ontario CANADA

Post Number: 1
Over the last few months, switch had been performing erratically. Sometimes I had to move the tonearm back and forth from the edge to the center of the platter a couple of times before the motor kicked in. Then one day it was just dead in the water. Have just begun to hunt for a replacement switch. Any suggestions on a good source?

Platinum Member
Username: Jan_b_vigne

Dallas, TX

Post Number: 13243

Look through the past threads on Dual tables to find a Dual reference page.

Post Number: 2
Displayed all turntable threads, saw only two others with "Dual" in the title, neither contained anything about a reference page. I'm a newbie to this forum, you are clearly the turntable guru. Can you give me a hand here?

Platinum Member
Username: Jan_b_vigne

Dallas, TX

Post Number: 13261

http://www.dual-reference.com/index.html

If that doesn't get you what you need, let me know.

Platinum Member
Username: Nuck

Post Number: 11369
Hi Albert, welcome to the forum.
What kind of music do you spin on that table?

Post Number: 3
Jan, thanks for the link. My first step will be to call that guy in Toronto on Monday; he's only about 60 miles from me.

Nuck, I can't say I use the table a lot; when I do, it's my old vinyl from the 60s, 70s, and 80s--classic rock (Byrds,
Beatles, Dead, etc), classical classical (Beethoven symphonies, Mozart piano concertos), post-war jazz (Miles, Coltrane, Monk), plus a collection of old Yiddish folk music and opera inherited from a friend of my Mom's, and some 70s salsa from my brother-in-law. And you?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us