I bought McIntosh C22 DIY kit from AnalogMetric company last week. Fast delivery, high quality of PCB was received. I spent half and hour to complete this kit. Components are in good condition and readily solder onto the PCB board. I found the schematic and components of this kit from their forum. Some useful photos provided there for assembly. It has super strong spacial feelings and level of human sound is definitely clear with the best performace among all preamp kit from them! It seems that they used all famous brand components, including the latest and the most heat brand "Shuguang tubes" in the past years. The price is absolutely reasonable with that quality. Anyway, if you don't want the tubes, they also have the "no tubes version" now. What a wonderful idea! Anyone tried?

Username: Jjaudio

Post Number: 8
I bought McIntosh C22 DIY kit from AnalogMetric company last week. Fast delivery, high quality of PCB was received. I spent half and hour to complete this kit. Components are in good condition and readily solder onto the PCB board. I found the schematic and components of this kit from their forum. Some useful photos provided there for assembly. It has super strong spacial feelings and level of human sound is definitely clear with the best performace among all preamp kit from them! It seems that they used all famous brand components, including the latest and the most heat brand "Shuguang tubes" in the past years. The price is absolutely reasonable with that quality. Anyway, if you don't want the tubes, they also have the "no tubes version" now. What a wonderful idea! Anyone tried?

Platinum Member
Username: Nuck

Post Number: 11226
A new low in spam.

A new low in spam.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us