Hoe are the B&W Line of speakers

Sadiq
Hello everyone,
I am from India, can u advise me how the B&W line of speakers and also how are bose speakers for hometheater and also SOny SAVE835ED speakers.I will mainly use these speakers for Movies

Thanks

G-Man
I would get B&W over Sony and Bose at every price point--except maybe the cheapest.

Of course there are other good speaker manufacturers--it all depends the price you want to spend and how many speakers (5.1 I presume).

To make sure you know what 5.1 means---it mean a left and right front speaker and a center front speaker, a surround left and right speaker, and a self-powered subwoofer.

John A.
Sadiq. I agree with G-man. But even the cheapest B&W are better. There are some quality UK-design, China-made speakers called Gale www.gale.co.uk I have just their subwoofer, and am pleased with it, it was amazing value.

Sadiq
SInce i live in India the choices i very few can u ppl guide me as to which series of B&W speakers are good ,They should not be very big and plus i have to look after my budget also as everything here in India is very costly

John A.
I suggest Gale, they are less expensive, but the savings are on things not essential for good sound. They have vinyl surface, not wood veneer. But all the sound features are there. They have few distributors outside Britain and Europe and have no distributors yet in N. America. But you could try an e-mail to their distributors help address (see web page).
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us